Why does Big Daddy Vape require ID on every purchase from anyone we believe to be under the age of 30?
- It is now a violation for us to sell to anyone under the age of 18
- It is also a violation for us to sell to anyone under the age of 27 who we didn't ID
- Every Purchase, Every Time
Why does Big Daddy Vape now charge $1 to sample the flavors, even if they have 0mg of nicotine?
- Is is now a violation to give away free samples, including their components and parts
- Your $1 fee includes a Big Daddy Vape Drip Tip to use to sample our juice and its your to keep
How does this affect my reward points and free juice?
- We have changed our points system to 1 point for every $1 spent. (Previously 1 point for every $10 spent)
- We made this change in hopes of using 1 point to sample the juice and not charge $1. However the FDA has made it clear we are not allowed to use the points for sampling.
- Every customers points were updated to reflect the change. So if you had 18 points you now have 180 points. Everything just multiplied by 10x.